- 5-6 pound chuck roast
- 12 cloves garlic sliced in half
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoons dried red pepper flakes
- Himalayan Pink Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 2 cups beef stock or broth
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Cut 24 slits in to all sides of the roast and insert garlic slivers in to each slit.
- Liberally slather the roast with Tuscan Herb Olive Oil and coat with a blend of dried oregano, red pepper flakes, and salt.
- Place the roast onto a rack set in a roasting pan. Roast at 425 F. in the center of the oven for 20 minutes, and then add the beef stock to the roasting pan.
- Cover the roast with foil and reduce the heat to 300 F. Slow roast for an additional 3 hours covered with foil.