Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 4 Cups Sweet Potato, chopped – buy organic and leave the skin on
- 1 Red Onion, cut into wedges
- 3 Tbsp. Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Traditional Balsamic Vinegar, or more to taste
- 1 Pinch Himalayan Pink Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Mix sweet potatoes, and onion in a bowl. Drizzle olive oil over the mixture and toss to coat; pour into a shallow roasting pan.
- Roast sweet potato mixture in preheated oven, turning frequently, until the vegetables are soft and golden brown, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Drizzle balsamic vinegar over the vegetables; season with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm.