Portobello Mushroom Pizzas
- 4 Large Portabello Mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp. Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 1 Medium Onion, chopped
- 4 Medium Tomatoes, diced
- 2 Cups Baby Spinach
- 4 Tbsp. Grated Mozzarella
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Heat up the Tuscan Herb Olive Oil over medium heat in pan.
- Add onion to the pan and stir until it's golden brown.
- Add tomatoes, and spinach to the pan, cook for about 5 minutes.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet with olive oil and place the portobello mushrooms bottom side up with stems removed.
- Add the mixed vegetables into each mushroom and top with the grated mozzarella.
- Place the baking sheet into the oven and bake for 12 minutes.
- Serve warm.