Lemon-Garlic Green Beans With Pine Nuts
- 1 1/2 lbs. Green Beans, trimmed
- 2 Tbsp. Eureka Lemon Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic, sliced
- 2 Tsp. Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/3 Cup Pine Nuts
- Pinch Himalayan Pink Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the green beans and cook until just tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Heat the lemon oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add the pine nuts and cook until golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- Drain the green beans and transfer to the skillet. Stir in balsamic, toss to coat, and season with a pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Enjoy warm.