Honey Ginger Salmon Baked in Foil Packet
- 4 (4 oz) Salmon Fillets
- 1/4 Cup Honey Ginger Balsamic
- 1 Tsp. Wasabi Paste*
- 3 Tbsp. Eureka Lemon Olive Oil
- Himalayan Pink Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
*Optional, if Wasabi is too spicy for your taste, you may substitute with 1 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375º.
- Mix Honey Ginger Balsamic, wasabi, and Lemon Olive Oil.
- Place each salmon fillet onto a square of foil.
- Divide the honey ginger mixture between each fillet.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon, covering completely and sealing the packet closed.
- Place the salmon fillets onto a baking sheet, bake until cooked through, about 15-20 minutes, or
- until the salmon is easily flaked with a fork.
- Serve immediately.