Garden Party Orzo Salad
- 1/2 Cup Eureka Lemon Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Cup Feta Cheese, diced
- 1 Cup Orzo Pasta
- 3 Tbsp. Fresh Basil, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Dill, chopped
- 1 1/2 Cup Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 1 Small Cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 Cup Green Olives, chopped
- 1/4 Cup Black Kalamata Olives, pitted & chopped
- Himalayan Pink Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- In small bowl, whisk together Lemon Olive Oil, Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Vinegar.
- Cook orzo according to package directions for al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Once orzo has cooled, in serving bowl mix orzo, olives, feta, basil, dill, cucumber, and tomato.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix vinaigrette into salad, tossing gently.
- Refrigerate and chill before serving.