Easy Vegetable Frittata
- 2 Cups Chopped Broccoli
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, seeded & diced
- 2 Tbsp. Butter Olive Oil
- 8 Eggs
- 1 Cup Milk or Milk Substitute
- 1 Tbsp. Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Mozzarella, grated
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lightly grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish using 1 Tbsp. of the Butter olive oil.
- Combine broccoli, and red bell pepper; toss to coat with remaining Tbsp. of Butter olive oil, and spread in an even layer. Bake for 10 min or until broccoli is slightly tender.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, beat eggs with milk and Milanese Gremolata olive oil. Pour egg mixture into dish evenly over vegetables.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over top.
- Bake for 20 to 25 min or until golden and centre is set.
- Enjoy immediately.