Balsamic Chicken with Garlic Mushrooms
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 Tbsp. Garlic Olive Oil
- 2 Cups Mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 Cup Chicken or Vegetable Broth
- 5 Tbsp. Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Thyme, chopped
- Heat 1 Tbsp. of the olive oil over medium high heat. Add the chicken and sear on both sides until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes. Remove the chicken and set aside.
- Add the rest of the olive oil and mushrooms to the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes until mushrooms begin to soften.
- Add the chicken broth, balsamic vinegar, and thyme to the skillet. Stir and scrape any browned bits off the bottom of the pan. Add the chicken and let simmer for 10-15 minutes on low heat or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Serve warm.